Senior Care Assistant / Support Worker - Warmley Court
Senior Support Worker - £10.40 per hour + £500 Welcome Bonus – Due to continued growth, we are urgently seeking full time (35 hours per week) Senior Support Workers to join our team in Warmley Court
**Please note that due to current circumstances we are offering video or telephone interviews - please ensure you include a mobile telephone number within your application**
There has never been a better time to join adult Social Care than right now!
During these uncertain times, one thing that is for sure is that joining our team at Warmley Court will be fulfilling and rewarding. Offering you stability with the opportunity to grow and develop your career further. Many of our Managers joined us as Senior Support Workers and through ongoing training and coaching they are continuing to move further up the accomplish ladder!
If you are a Care Assistant / Support Worker with an NVQ / QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care and the enthusiasm and commitment to live our company values every, this may be the role for you!
Warmley Court is a specialist service for 10 individuals with Acquired Brain Injuries. Warmley Court is aimed at people moving onto the next stage of recovery after leaving hospital, or for long term support in a supported community setting.
Why join us:
- Annual leave - 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Duvet Days – get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- Cycle to Work Scheme – a healthy way to travel to work
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications – we can support you to obtain a range of QCF’s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to £1,000 for referring a friend into one of our fantastic positions
- Induction- We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Accomplish Stars – All of our employees are stars in our eyes and do some amazing things each and every day. Our employees can be awarded with an Accomplish Star and each month, a star is rewarded with a fantastic prize
- Discounts at Highstreet retailers, days out, gifts, holidays and even when buying a car – available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Long Service Awards – receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme – employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
Apply now and one of our team will be in touch to discuss how you can begin your rewarding career - No agencies please
Please note that due to the vulnerable nature of the people that we support, all applicants must be over the age of 18
Please note that From 11 November 2021, all care home workers, and anyone entering a residential care home setting in England will need to be fully vaccinated (2 doses), unless they are exempt under the regulations. If you are not vaccinated, medically exempt or do not wish to receive the vaccine, please discuss this with the recruitment team at the point of application.
About the Company
For more information about accomplish, please visit http://accomplish-group.co.uk
To see what the people we support and their families think of our homes please see our reviews on CareHome.co.uk: https://www.carehome.co.uk/care_search_results.cfm/searchgroup/36155025TRAA